Immigration Forms List

Immigration Law: Forms to Submit

For Neediest Immigrants

  • Form I-192: Application for Advance Permission to Enter as Nonimmigrant
    • Emergency case, such as U-Visa
    • In the interest of U.S. Gov’t
  • Form I-212: Application to Reapply after Deportation/Removal
  • Form I-213: Record of Deportable/Inadmissible Alien (Note Matthew Hoppock’s commentary here on the limitations caused by pre-filled options for this form, from info obtained thru FOIA:
  • Form I-360: Application for Special Immigrant/SIJ Status
    • Also Amerasian classification
    • Also Iraqi/Afghan native who helped U.S. government
  • Form I-601: Application for Waiver of Ground of Inadmissibility
  • Form I-601A: Application for Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver
  • Form I-690: Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility
  • Form I-730: Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition
  • Form I-817: Application for Family Unity Benefits (voluntary departure)
  • Form I-821: Application for Temporary Protected Status
    • Fee only for first-time applicants
  • Form I-881: Application for Suspension of Removal or Special Rule Cancellation of Removal
  • Form I-914: Application for T-Nonimmigrant Status (no fee)
  • Form I-918: Application for U-Nonimmigrant Status (no fee)
  • Form I-929: Petition for Qualifying Member of U-1 Nonimmigrant

Adjustment of Status

  • Form I-485: Application to Adjust Status to Legal Permanent Resident
  • Form I-698: Application to Adjust Temporary Resident Status to Legal Permanent Resident Status

Other Nonimmigrant Applications

  • Form I-102: Application for Nonimmigrant Arrival/Departure
  • Form I-539: Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status

Other Immigrant Applications

  • Form I-687: Application for Temporary Resident Status

General & Processing

  • Form I-90: Application to Replace Permanent Residence Card
  • Form I-94: Arrival/Departure Record Form
  • Form I-95: Crewman’s Landing Permit Form
  • Form I-131: Application for Travel Document
  • Form I-193: Application for Waiver of Passport/Visa
  • Form I-551: Application to Replace Permanent Residence Card
    • Because obsolete/name change
  • Form I-824: Application for Action on Approved Application or Petition
  • Form I-907: Request for Premium Processing


  • Form I-129: Petition for Nonimmigrant Worker
  • Form I-129CW: Petition for Nonimmigrant Worker in CNMI
  • Form I-140: Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker
  • Form I-526: Immigration Petition by Alien Entrepreneur
  • Form I-765: Application for Employment Authorization
  • Form I-829: Petition by Entrepreneur to Remove Conditions
  • Form I-905: Application to Issue Certification for Health Care Workers
  • Form I-910: Application for Civil Surgeon Designation

Marriage & Relatives

  • Form I-129F: Petition for Alien Fiancé(e)
  • Form I-130: Petition for Alien Relative
  • Form I-751: Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence (for spouse)


  • Form I-600: Petition to Classify Orphan as Immediate Relative
  • Form I-600A: Application for Advance Processing of Orphan Petition
  • Form I-800: Application to Classify Convention Adoptee as Immediate Relative
  • Form I-800A: Application for Determination of Suitability to Adopt a Child from a Convention Country


  • Form I-290B: Notice of Appeal of Motion (not BIA jurisdiction)
  • Form I-694: Notice of Appeal of Decision to Deny Application


  • Form I-191: Application for Advance Permission to Return to Unrelinquished Domicile
  • Form I-612: Application for Waiver of Foreign Residence Requirement


  • Form N-300: Application to file Declaration of Intention to Naturalize
  • Form N-644: Application for Posthumous Citizenship

Genealogical Research

  • Form G-1041: Request to search historical records for genealogical research
  • Form G-1041A: Request for copy of historical records for genealogical research